Meet our King's Cross Barbers | Pall Mall Barbers London

Meet our King's Cross Barbers

Pall Mall Barbers, the barbers in the city of London spent some time asking our team over at Pall Mall Barbers King’s Cross a few questions. Why they love being a barber, what styles they like to cut, what they like to do in London and much more.


Russell

London Barber: I’ve been in the industry since 1994 as a Saturday boy and landed a job of a lifetime at Nicky Clarkes Salon. Barbers Islington started in September 1997 and started cutting hair at the age of 16. I can’t believe it’s been 21 years already! I’ve loved every bit of it!
Barbers near kings crossI still love the moment when you see your client's face light up when you show them the finished cut.
Barbers King’s Cross: It can be very therapeutic cutting hair, long or short. The conversations you have with clients are very interesting. Best barbers in London: Clients tell me things they won’t share with anyone else! You build up such a close bond with your clients over time. Barbers London It’s such a beautiful thing.
I also love the barbershop atmosphere and banter! It sets the tone and makes it such an enjoyable environment to work in. Barbershop King’s Cross It’s like I get up and go to have fun and socialize rather than work!
Haircut King’s Cross: I do love a pompadour quiff. I also, like doing modern and classic looks.
King’sCross Barbers; I love the challenge of a re-style. Going from long to short is where I can really show my art off.
Being with my beautiful kids and catching up with friends. My weekends are usually packed tight!
London barbershop, Granary Square and Pancras Square are just lovely. It’s crazy to think about how much King’s Cross has changed in recent years. For the better of course! I would recommend it to anyone.
Barbers LondonThe buzz you get walking around London is like no other place in the world.
Berkeley Square in Mayfair brings back so many fantastic memories and takes me back to my early days as a 16-year-old wanting to become a hairdresser. Wet shave King’s Cross Mount Street also has a special place in my heart, especially around Christmas time. It feels magical. Meeting friends and having a beer in Fino’s Wine Cellar. Just perfect!

Dan

barbers kings cross; I’ve been cutting hair for just over 2 years now. I joined Pall Mall Barbers as an apprentice – sweeping hair, scrubbing the floor, on reception, making the brews, etc. Learning the old school way! It’s really set me up for life as a full-time barber.
Barbers King's crossIt’s a very social job. Talking and meeting new people every day is a lot of fun! It may sound cliche but I genuinely can’t imagine doing anything else.
Best Men's hairdresser near me; Longer length scissor cuts with tight tapers is a cut I’ve been doing a lot of late. It’s a great look, especially when left really natural.
Going out with friends and exploring London never gets old. And going back to my native Portugal to grab some sun!
It’s got to be 18montrose. If you’re into your trainers, you need to check this place out.
Barbers LondonClapham is my personal favourite! The common, all the bars and restaurants make it a great place to go out.

How to make an Appointment with PMB

Book an appointment at Pall Mall Barbers King’s Cross by clicking here or call Us!
 1.         Book online here and follow the speedy and simple booking process.
2.         Book through the Pall Mall Barbers App accessible on the App Store and Google Play.
3.         Call the store legitimately on  020 7112 2372
4.         Walk-in or visit us: 68 York Way, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AG



Post a Comment

0 Comments